Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad recipe. You can have feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad:
- Get 1 bag of washed spinach.
- Use 200 g of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 g of feta cheese.
- Provide 150 g of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of small carrots.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad:
- Cook the pasta. It will need time to cook and then cool..
- Halve the tomatoes, grate the carrots and cube the feta cheese. Wash the spinach..
- Once the pasta is drained take a large bowl and put the tomatoes in. Salt the tomatoes and then add the feta cheese, spinach and carrot. Mix with the olive oil and spinach..
- Add the pasta and fold together..
- Serve up, season with black pepper..
Hi Kristy at the Rada Kitchen and today I'm going to share a recipe for Feta and Tomato Pasta Salad. This chicken feta spinach pasta recipe is healthy and light yet full of flavor and filling. It's a great easy weeknight meal option! This chicken pasta recipe has nicely balanced flavors. We've got spinach, garlic, oregano, some salty feta, and a nice fresh tomato sauce that has some really good flavor from.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Feta, tomato, spinach pasta salad turns your day joyful.