Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Spanakopita with Feta (Spinach Pie with Feta Cheese) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spanakopita with Feta (Spinach Pie with Feta Cheese) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spanakopita with feta (spinach pie with feta cheese) recipe. To make spanakopita with feta (spinach pie with feta cheese) you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Spanakopita with Feta (Spinach Pie with Feta Cheese):
- Take 1 of kilo Spinach rinsed.
- Get 1/2 cup of Dill.
- Use 1/2 cup of Parsley.
- Use 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 of Medium size Onions diced.
- Provide 1 of Large Leek chopped (I prefer using Leek).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese crumbled.
- Take 1/2 cup of Short White Grain Rice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 package of Phyllo Sheets or 2 Phyllo Dough.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 3 of Eggs.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Spanakopita with Feta (Spinach Pie with Feta Cheese):
- Take a large sauce pan and saute with olive oil the onions, and or leek, stir for a few minutes and add into the onions the spinach, dill, parsley, rice and stir. Toss in salt, pepper, sugar and cinnamon and let this boil for about 1/2 hour on low heat. Once the mixture is done, take a large bowl pour in the spinach mixture and let this cool off for a while. Add in to cooled of spinach mixture the milk, the eggs, olive oil and feta cheese. Mix and set aside..
- Start to add into a greased baking pan, one oiled brushed sheet at a time. Once half have been placed in the pan, add in the spinach mixture, then fold overhanging phyllo sheets inwards. Continue the process, when you have reached the last sheet brush oil and seal phyllo into pan..
- Baked at 180 degrees and until golden brown. Spanakopita can be eaten either hot or cold..
Authentic Greek Spanakopita – Spinach and Feta Pie. This recipe here is my mother's of course. Spanakopita is a popular recipe consisting of spinach, herbs and cheese, the types of herbs used, the ratio of cheese to spinach, the phyllo, all make the difference. To a bowl, add the ricotta, chopped frozen spinach, feta cheese, chopped green onion, beaten eggs, dill, and pepper, and stir to combine. Greek Spinach and Feta Phyllo Pastry Pie.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Spanakopita with Feta (Spinach Pie with Feta Cheese) turns your day joyful.