What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Meaty Lentil Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Meaty Lentil Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meaty lentil soup recipe. To make meaty lentil soup you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Meaty Lentil Soup:
- Use 500 g of Lentils.
- Use Half of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 kg of bony meat.
- Provide 100 ml of olive oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed Spices (you can add Paprika for the extra kick).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Meaty Lentil Soup:
- Boil lentils until soft and put on the side.
- Boil bony meat until meat part is tender.
- Drain water from bony meat and add to lentils.
- Mix well together and add salt, spices and a little oil.
- Allow all to blend together and thicken with soup powder of your choice and Enjoy.
Stir and bring the mixture to the boil. The recipe calls for seasonal vegetables and affordable pantry ingredients, but tastes gourmet. This lentil soup has an amazing hearty texture that's lightly creamy (yet there is no cream). The trick is to blend up a portion of the soup once the lentils are tender, and then pour it back into the pot. Use green lentils, red lentils, brown lentils or a lentil soup mix.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Meaty Lentil Soup turns your day joyful.