Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Great Nan's Pasta Bake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Great Nan's Pasta Bake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to great nan's pasta bake recipe. You can have great nan's pasta bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Great Nan's Pasta Bake:
- Use 1 of onion – chopped.
- Take 375 g of mince (pork and/or beef).
- You need 8 of ozs penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbs of passata or one tsp tomato puree.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of parsley.
- Use of White sauce.
- Take 2 oz of Pure Margarine.
- You need 2 tbs of plain flour.
- Provide half of pint milk.
- Provide of grated cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Great Nan's Pasta Bake:
- Fry the onion for one minute then add mince. Brown the mince and add passata or tomato puree..
- Add half a cup of water, cover and simmer until water has evaporated. Cook pasta and drain well..
- Cover the base of your dish with half the pasta then top with all the mince. Sprinkle mince with the parsley, then layer the rest of the pasta on top..
- Make white sauce (melt the butter, add the flour then slowly add the milk while bringing to a boil and stirring constantly) and pour over pasta. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. (Season mince, pasta and white sauce as you go along)..
- Cook for approximately half an hour until golden brown (gas mark 5 / 190). Mins looks very pale because I made a gluten and dairy free version for the children..
The Italian classic pasta bake is a delicious, hearty dish for a warming winter evening, also ideal for big family gatherings. For a personal touch, you can easily add any leftover meats or vegetables from previous dinners, or keep it simple with a basic cheese sauce. Have a go at a Josh Eggleton's ingenious presentation in his penne pasta forest recipe, or Tom Aikens' luxurious basil and. Salmon pasta bake by Anna Del Conte Farfalle is the most suitable shape for this dish, but you can use any pasta you have to hand. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Cooking recipes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Great Nan's Pasta Bake makes your day joyful.