Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Swordfish parmigiana recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Swordfish parmigiana recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swordfish parmigiana recipe. You can have swordfish parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Swordfish parmigiana:
- Provide 1 of aubergine.
- Use 200 g of or so of swordfish or salmon thinly sliced.
- Use of Tomato passata.
- Use of Pecorino cheese.
- You need of Flour for dusting.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Swordfish parmigiana:
- Wash, slice and dry the aubergine well using kitchen paper. Lightly flour. Fry gently in oil until golden brown. Drain well on kitchen paper.
- Put a blob of passata on kitchen paper. Add a slice of aubergine. Then swordfish, passata and pecorino and a tiny bit of salt.
- Continue layering until you've finished your ingredients. Bake at 180 for about 20-25 mins :).
Brush swordfish with flour slurry and encrust on both sides with the Parmesan breading mixture. Sear the Parmesan-crusted swordfish in hot oil until golden brown and bake in oven until medium. While the fish is baking, sauté garlic, onions, and prosciutto in oil until lightly brown. Add chicken stock and stir in butter to thicken. Swordfish parmigiana Brightly Fancy – Oddities by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/license.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Swordfish parmigiana turns your day joyful.