Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Rich tomato pasta sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Rich tomato pasta sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich tomato pasta sauce recipe. You can have rich tomato pasta sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Rich tomato pasta sauce:
- You need 2 boxes of tomato passata (1kg).
- Provide 2 of medium/large onions.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6 of sundried tomatoes (from a jar in oil).
- You need 1 bottle of red wine (75cl).
- Provide of Oil to fry (rapeseed/sunflower).
- Prepare of Dried wild mushrooms (optional).
- You need of Oregano (fresh or dried).
- Get of Basil (fresh or dried).
- Take of Salt/pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Rich tomato pasta sauce:
- Peel the garlic cloves and the onions. Roughly chop and add to a food processor. Blitz until finely chopped.
- Add the onion/garlic mix to a pan, add some oil from the frying oil, and pour in some oil from the sun-dried tomato jar for extra flavour. Fry the mixture with a lid on the pan for ten minutes..
- When the mixture is soft, finely chop and add the sun-dried tomatoes. Add the dried wild mushrooms if using..
- Pour in the passata and the wine. Add the herbs, a teaspoon of each of you are using dried, or a good pinch of each if using fresh. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir well, and put a lid on the pan with a corner open to reduce the liquid slightly. Simmer gently for two hours, making sure that you stir regularly..
- Remove from the heat and serve with your chosen dish.
Let it simmer on a low heat until your pasta is cooked. Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic until softened. Stir in the tomatoes, chilli flakes, balsamic vinegar and sugar. Now add the chopped tomatoes with about a third of the basil, torn into pieces. This rich and hearty red sauce tastes like it's been cooked for hours, because it has.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Rich tomato pasta sauce turns your day joyful.