Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. To make chicken bacon ranch pasta you only need 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Use 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 package of bacon.
- Provide 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- You need 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- Use 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Provide of Seasonings:.
- Take to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- Provide to taste of onion powder.
- Take to taste of parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta turns your day joyful.