What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Suji chocolate cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Suji chocolate cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to suji chocolate cake recipe. To cook suji chocolate cake you need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Suji chocolate cake:
- Provide 2cup of grinded suji or fine rava.
- Get 1/2 cup of rice bran/sunflower oil.
- Use 1 cup of dense curd.
- Provide 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 spoon of baking soda/soda bicarbonate.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of vanilla/chocolate essence.
- Take 1small bowl of small bowl choco chips sprinkled with maida dusting.
- Prepare 1 cup of around warm milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoon of All-purpose flour/maida.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Suji chocolate cake:
- Take a 3 liter bowl & add curd, whisk with baloon whisker in one direction to smooth it..
- Now sieve & add sugar powder, whisk, then add oil, whisk & mix all..
- Sieve and Add fine rava in three batches & mix well.Add coco powder..
- Rest this batter for half an hour..
- Add warm (not hot) milk spoon by spoon to dilute it till dropping consistency like cake batter/ribbon consistency may come or not..
- Add baking powder, baking soda & essence & mix well. If needed add warm milk..
- 3/4rth to 1 cup milk needed to dilute. If not required, keep aside leftover milk..
- Add maida coated choco chips. Keep some to sprinkle over.Now preheat your convection or OTG to 180 degree. I used gas tandoor/baati oven on smallest burner, lowest flame.Pressure cooker 5 liter without gasket/ring & whistle can be use..
- Grease an aluminum tin with oil & place parchment paper & coat/line it with oil. To cut shape of paper, place tin bottom over paper, draw boundaries with pencil & then cut with scissor. Perfect inner paper layer ready..
- Drop batter evenly & tap 2-4 times to remove air bubbles & smooth. Sprinkle remaining choco chips..
- Place in oven & bake for 35 minutes. In baati oven it took 60 minutes. Earlier it took 40-45 minutes. Take toothpick/knife test at every corner. If it fully clean, it's done..
- Never take toothpick/knife test before 30 minutes. Also never open door or lid of oven before 25-30 minutes..
- Small burner, lowest flame. If baati oven or pressure cooker used..
- If pressure cooker then do not forget to remove gasket/ring & whistle. Sand/salt at bottom & place your pot over rectangular 3-4 inch stone or stainless steel round ring or hot pot placing ring. Do not forget to preheat..
- Ready to eat. Hot/warm or freeze chilled yummy delicious chocolaty suji cake..
Indian families are generally fond of Semolina. Let me help you in making this suji cake in pressure cooker / Idli maker. Follow the following steps after you have made. Eggless Suji Cake is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. As the name suggests, suji cake is made with suji or rava.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Suji chocolate cake turns your day cheerful.