What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for excellent mixed berry mojitos recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent mixed berry mojitos recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed berry mojitos recipe. To cook mixed berry mojitos you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing mixed berry mojitos:
- Get 1 packages of raspberries.
- Take 1 packages of blackberries.
- Use 1 bunch of mint.
- Use 1 of bottle of passion fruit rum.
- You need 1 bag of of ice.
- Use 12 small of limes.
- Provide 1 of sugar.
- You need 2 liter of sprite.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving mixed berry mojitos:
- first fill cup half way with ice.
- add 1 to 2 shots of rum.
- in a separate small cup add three to four of the raspberries and blackberries each.
- then slice the lime in 4 slices and add in the same small cup.
- add 1 tablespoon of sugar to small cup.
- chop 4 leaves of mint and add to small cup.
- get a wooden spoon and with the end of the handle smash up the fruit and lime and mix juices real good and once all liquefied pour over ice.
- add sprite to fill up the cup and stir.
- garnish with a small bunch of mint and add one raspberry and blackberry each with a slice of lime.
The Mixed Berry Mojito is an. In a large glass or small pitcher add mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice. Muddle together to release the mint flavor. Mixed Berry Mojitos will officially be the drink of summer. A mixed berry simple syrup, rum, limes, mint and club soda for a little sparkle.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your mixed berry mojitos makes your day joyful.