Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tagliatelle bolognese with spinach recipe. You can have tagliatelle bolognese with spinach using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach:
- Get 400 g of ground beef.
- Provide 500 g of baby spinach.
- Get 3 of tblspn sunflower oil.
- Use 1 of medium onion (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of tspn pepper.
- You need 1 of tspn paprika.
- Take 1 of tblspn worcester sauce.
- Use 2 of tspn barbecue spice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach:
- Heat oil in the pot and add onions to it,fry until soft.
- Add the groud beef, season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir to avoid the ground meat from forming into lumps until it turns brown..
- Add tomato puree, barbecue and paprika. Stir everything together before adding worcester sauce to it..
- Next,add spinach and cover the pot for 1 minute allowing the leaves to wither. Combine everything and cook for 2 minutes before setting aside to serve..
Are you looking for a delicious beef recipe with a difference? If you are, you've found it! Here's my tagliatelle with bolognese for you to enjoy. The genuine ragù, as it is made in Bologna. Tagliatelle is a medium wide noodle available fresh and dried, and in egg and sometimes spinach forms.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Tagliatelle bolognese with spinach makes your day joyful.