Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Solidified broccoli and carrot recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Solidified broccoli and carrot recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to solidified broccoli and carrot recipe. You can cook solidified broccoli and carrot using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Solidified broccoli and carrot:
- You need 200 g of raw broccoli.
- Use 1 of big carrot.
- Get 2 tbsp of psyllium husk powder.
- Use of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Solidified broccoli and carrot:
- Combine the broccoli and a portion psyllium husk powder and blend with some water till a smooth consistency is achieved. Do same for the carrot and with the remaining portion of psyllium husk..
- Place in a bowl and allow to set in the freezer for 30 minutes or keep in the refrigerator. It can be stored in the fridge for some days and consumed whenever needed..
- Serve with fish/meat soup or stew. Served mine with Sichuan hot and spicy fish soup and shreds of chicken breast with raw ginger..
Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into vegetable mixture. Plunge into ice water, and drain. This recipe combines clean, nutrient-rich ingredients like broccoli florets and chopped carrots with a wholesome starch: whole-wheat couscous. For a satisfyingly simple meal, look no further than our One-Pot Carrot and Broccoli Couscous. This vegetarian-friendly dish requires just a few easy steps..of broccoli, carrots and raisins will satisfy with big crunch and big flavor and takes just minutes to prepare.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Solidified broccoli and carrot turns your day cheerful.