Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan oil free fig walnut halwa recipe. You can have vegan oil free fig walnut halwa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa:
- Get 10 of figs.
- You need 10 of black dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry coconut grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped roasted walnuts.
- Use 2 tbsp of thick coconut milk.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa:
- Soak dry fish overnight or for 4-hrs. Grind soaked figs and dates together in a mixer grinder into smooth puree.
- Heat a pan and pour thick puree and cook on slow flame till moisture evaporates stirring continuously with spatula. Add coconut milk mix well and cook till merges well..
- Add grated coconut and chopped roasted walnuts mix well. Cook till thickens..
- Line mould with butter paper and pour halwa mixture in a mould pressing with spatula. Unmould in a plate and garnish with walnuts. Healthy Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa is ready to serve..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Vegan Oil free Fig Walnut Halwa makes your day cheerful.