Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Crispy brussel sprouts recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Crispy brussel sprouts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy brussel sprouts recipe. You can cook crispy brussel sprouts using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Crispy brussel sprouts:
- Take of Brussel sprouts (I use a pound or more).
- Get 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Prepare Dash of sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder (to your liking.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Crispy brussel sprouts:
- Rinse Brussels.
- Cut brussels in half and cut off stocks.
- Put in a bowl add olive oil (or oil of choice) I also add a little butter for flavor. Little goes a long way… Don't want them soggy.
- Add seasoning, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook in oven preaheated to 475° for 15 min.
- Cut up lemon for garnish and squeeze lemon juice. Flips brussels over. Cook till liking I usually add another ten minutes.
They basically never crossed my mind as a valid veggie option until I went to a restaurant and was semi. The secret to making ultra crispy Brussels sprouts. Every time I see crispy Brussel sprouts on a menu, I can't resist ordering them. This formerly hated vegetable has had a huge resurgence in popularity lately. Cut the brussel sprouts in half.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Crispy brussel sprouts makes your day cheerful.