Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing Bacon and sage gnocchi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Bacon and sage gnocchi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and sage gnocchi recipe. You can cook bacon and sage gnocchi using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Bacon and sage gnocchi:
- Take 200 g of gnocchi.
- Prepare 100 g of bacon.
- Take 20 g of fresh sage.
- Get 200 g of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Bacon and sage gnocchi:
- Boil the gnocchi until it floats to the top of water and set aside.
- Fry the bacon and set aside.
- In a pan, add about 80% of the butter and add the sage to fry.
- Add in The gnocchi and fry until they colour on one side.
- Hop the bacon into small pieces and add into the gnocchi pan..
- Serve immediately and add sage to garnish.
Chop the bacon and add to the butter. Start cooking the gnocchi in boiling water. When the bacon starts to brown and crisp, add the garlic and the sage. Top each serving evenly with bacon, cheese, and pepper. Transfer the entire mixture to a casserole dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bacon and sage gnocchi makes your day cheerful.