Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for best Italian Doughnuts “Zeppole” recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Italian Doughnuts “Zeppole” recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian doughnuts “zeppole” recipe. You can have italian doughnuts “zeppole” using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Italian Doughnuts “Zeppole”:
- You need 2 1/2 cups of white Lilly flour (or cake flour).
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta.
- Provide 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered confectioners sugar.
- Prepare of Optional: honey and figs for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Italian Doughnuts “Zeppole”:
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix eggs, ricotta, buttermilk, and vanilla extract in another bowl until just blended..
- Combine the wet in the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. You should have a relatively stiff batter..
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a frying pan to 375°. WARNING: never leave hot oil unattended and wear protective clothing should it splatter on you and burn..
- Spoon a dollop of batter into the oil. If it’s hot enough you will see bubbles at the edges start to appear. Begin to fry one of the zeppole as a tester for the temperature of the oil. Once the right temperature is achieved begin to fry the rest of the Zeppoli..
- Fry 2-3 minutes on each side and turn when golden brown..
- Line a plate with paper towels to remove excess oil from frying..
- Dust Zeppole with powdered confectioners sugar using a sieve. Plate with figs and honey. Makes about 10-12 Zeppole..
- DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? TAG @EATING_MYSELF_ALIVE_ATL ON INSTAGRAM AND HASHTAG IT #EATINGMYSELFALIVE.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Italian Doughnuts “Zeppole” makes your day cheerful.