Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for complete Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to janice's reuben crescent bake recipe. To cook janice's reuben crescent bake you need 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake:
- Take 2 of Tubes refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz each).
- You need 16 oz of Sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Sliced deli corned beef.
- Use 14 oz of Sauerkraut,rinsed and drained (1 can).
- Provide 1 cup of Thousand island salad dressing.
- Take 1 each of Egg white, lightly beaten.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake:
- Grease a 13"x9" baking dish..
- Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough and form into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations..
- Press into the baking dish to form the bottom crust..
- Bake at 375' for 8-10 min or until golden brown and remove from oven.
- Place a layer using half of the Swiss cheese.
- Place another layer using all of the corned beef.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing an carefully spread all of it on top of the corned beef…
- Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press the second tube of crescent roll dough into a 13"x9" rectangle sealing seams and perforations..
- Place on over cheese for top crust..
- Brush top with egg whites and sprinkle with caraway seeds..
- Bake for 12-16 min or until top crust is golden brown.
- Let set for 5 min before cutting.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake turns your day cheerful.