Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian spiced vegetable pancake recipe. To cook indian spiced vegetable pancake you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake:
- Provide 100 mls of water.
- You need 100 g of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of mini cauliflower head.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake:
- Whisk together the cumin powder, buckwheat flour and water to create a thick batter. Set to one side..
- Finely chop all the vegetables..
- Dry fry the cumin seeds in a saucepan for a few minutes. Then add a tbsp of olive oil, then add the diced onions. Fry for a few minutes and then add the curry powder, salt and garlic powder, continuing to fry for 5 mins. Add a tbsp of water if the vegetables start to stick. Add in the rest of the vegetables and stir, frying gently until the vegetables are tender but still with a bit of bite..
- Heat two frying pans with a little oil in each one. Pour the batter into your veggie mix, stir well and divide the batter in between the two frying pans..
- Fry until golden on one side, then gently turn each pancake over and cook the other side..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Indian Spiced Vegetable Pancake makes your day joyful.