Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Double Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Double Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate mousse cake recipe. To cook double chocolate mousse cake you only need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Double Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- Take 70 g of flour.
- Prepare 40 g of sugar (for cake).
- Provide 30 g of milk.
- Take 20 g of cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 20 ml of syrup.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 65 g of Dark chocolate.
- Get 65 g of White chocolate.
- Prepare 80 ml of Milk.
- Use 250 ml of whipping cream.
- Get 20 g of sugar (for mousse).
- Take 6 g of gelatin.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- You need of cocoa powder (for topping).
- Get of whipping cream (for topping).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Double Chocolate Mousse Cake:
- First, let's bake the chocolate cake. Put 3 eggs into a mixing bowl and add half of the sugar (20g) to the eggs. Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs until they turn white and become fluffy. Add the remaining sugar in the while beating the egg. (this usually takes 4-5min in high speed). Preheat the oven to 170C..
- Melt the butter in warm milk and set aside. When the egg mixture is ready, sieve in flour and cocoa powder. Gently mix well until just combined. Do not over mix..
- Transfer 2 tbsp of egg mixture to the butter milk mixture and mix well. After that, transfer it back to the flour mixture and gently mix well..
- Transfer the batter into a baking tray (24cm x 30cm) with baking paper. Gently drop the tray to remove excess air bubbles. Bake the cake for 8-10min until it is fully cooked..
- Let the cake to cook completely before cutting into circles. Cut the cake into 2 circles with 6 inch diameter and set aside..
- Now work on the dark chocolate mousse. Add 2 tbsp of cold water to 3g of gelatin and mix well. Melt the gelatin in hot water bath. Melt dark chocolate at the same time..
- Heat the 40ml milk until it starts to boils. Add the melted gelatin and mix well. When the chocolate is melted, add in 1 egg yolk and mix well. Then add in the hot milk mixture and mix well. Let to mixture to cool completely..
- While the chocolate mixture is cooling, beat the 125ml cream with 10g sugar until soft peak is formed. When the chocolate mixture is completely cooled, add 1/3 of the whipped cream into the chocolate and mix well. Gently mix the remaining cream into the chocolate..
- Place one piece of cake into the middle of a 7 inch cake tin. Brush syrup onto the cake. Pour the dark chocolate mousse into the tin. Place another cake on it and brush with syrup..
- Let the cake to set in the fridge for 20-30 min. While the cake is freezing, work on the white chocolate mousse. Repeat the step for making dark chocolate mousse, simply by changing the dark chocolate into white chocolate..
- When the bottom layer of mousse is set, add the white chocolate mousse and let the cake to set for another 30mins to 1h..
- When the mousse is completely firm, carefully transfer the cake out from the tin. Coat the cake with cocoa powder and whipped cream for decoration..
This fudgy double chocolate mousse torte topped with sweetened cream and raspberries is decadent, delicious, and surprisingly easy to make! And this very cake – this amazing and decadent and perfect double chocolate mousse torte – is currently sitting in my refrigerator right down the hallway. For the dark chocolate mousse, place the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water (ensure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water). Fold into the chocolate and egg white mixture. Spoon the mousse into a disposable piping bag and pipe into the cake lined rings, until the.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Double Chocolate Mousse Cake makes your day cheerful.