What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my way italian chicken alfredo recipe. To cook my way italian chicken alfredo you only need 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo:
- Use 6 of Fresh Chicken Fillets Cubed.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Ginger and Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 (500 g) of Packet long flat pasta.
- Use 50 g of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of Tray Fresh Mushroom sliced.
- Take 1 of Large Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Spring onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of Tblsp fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of good olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Get of For Sauce :.
- Take 2 of Tblsp butter.
- Prepare 4 of Tblsp flour.
- Provide 2-4 cups of milk.
- Provide 2 cups of good cheddar cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of Black Pepper 1 1/4 tsp salt.
- Take 2 of Tblsp fresh chives.
- Take of Garnish :.
- Take of Sprinkle of Italian dried herbs.
- Provide of freshly chopped chives.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo:
- Boil your pasta and spaghetti in a large pot of water with 2 Tblsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt..
- In another pot Braise your onions till translucent and golden. Add in your chicken and ginger garlic paste and cook till tender..
- Wash and slice your mushrooms. Add them into your pot with the chicken. Add in your chopped spring onions and coriander. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 -8 mins..
- In a large saucepan, Add in your butter. Once melted, add in your flour and cook till a paste. Add in your milk and season..
- Once your white sauce is simmering add in your chives and cook for about 5 mins till slightly thick..
- Once slightly thick add in your 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and stir till all the cheese is melted and sauce is thick and creamy..
- Drain your pasta and rinse slightly with cold water to stop the cooking processes. Once washed and drained add into the pot with the chicken and mix well..
- Add in your sauce and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Over low heat stir to melt the cheese and pasta to be creamy. Season with extra salt and pepper to taste. If the pasta is to thick for your liking you can always add more milk to loosen up..
- Once done garnish with dried Italian herbs and fresh chopped chives..
Season well with freshly ground salt and pepper. We have made sure this recipe is fool-proof as well as creamy and amazing. There's nothing quite like bowl of creamy pasta, and it really doesn't get better than this classic homemade chicken alfredo. Indulgent and rich but simple enough to. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your My Way Italian Chicken Alfredo makes your day joyful.