Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Buckwheat and Radish Paratha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Buckwheat and Radish Paratha recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckwheat and radish paratha recipe. You can have buckwheat and radish paratha using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Buckwheat and Radish Paratha:
- Use 2 cups of buckwheat flour.
- Get 3/4 cup of fresh grated radish.
- Take 2 of medium boiled & mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of radish greens finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Rock salt.
- Take of Water as needed to make the dough.
- Take of Clarified butter(ghee) as required for making parathas.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Buckwheat and Radish Paratha:
- Take the flour, mashed potatoes, radish and radish greens in a bowl and mix well..
- Add salt and knead a little to form a dough, it won’t require water as it will absorb the water from radish so be careful, if required add a little more flour to make it a nice paratha dough.
- As soon as the dough is ready, heat a griddle and start preparing the parathas. This dough is not advised to rest as the green leaves will release water and it will become soggy.
- Grease your palms or use a piece of plastic film to roll the dough into parathas..
- Cook the parathas on the hot griddle, apply ghee on both sides to make them nice and crispy.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Buckwheat and Radish Paratha makes your day joyful.