What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for best Buckwheat pancake x banana recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Buckwheat pancake x banana recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buckwheat pancake x banana recipe. You can have buckwheat pancake x banana using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Buckwheat pancake x banana:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of buckwheat.
- Take 1 of water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of banana.
- Get 1 of cinnamon powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Buckwheat pancake x banana:
- Soaked buckwheat overnight..
- Put buckwheat with water , banana and eggs into blender. And mix well.
- If it's a little bit runny, add buckwheat or buckwheat flour. If it's a bit solid, add any kind of milk (water also works). Add spices such as cinnamon or cloves..
- Put coconuts oil in a pan and make any size of pancake as you like:).
Pour in a little of the pancake batter into the frying pan to thinly coat the base of the frying pan. MORE+ LESS Divide pancakes between serving plates and top with yoghurt and extra banana. Drizzle with extra maple syrup to serve. These Banana Pancakes with Buckwheat Flour are so easy and quick to make. This recipe is very similar to any other classic pancakes with one exception If you are looking for a deliciously indulgent yet healthy breakfast idea, you will want to try these Gluten Free Buckwheat Banana Pancakes!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Buckwheat pancake x banana turns your day joyful.