Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Roasted Pumpkin Risotto recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Roasted Pumpkin Risotto recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted pumpkin risotto recipe. To cook roasted pumpkin risotto you only need 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Roasted Pumpkin Risotto:
- You need 1 cup of shortgrain Rice (I used Egyptian rice).
- You need 11/2 cup of thinly sliced pumpkin.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoon of capsicum cut into small cubes.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of carrot cut into small cubes.
- Use 1 of Onion Finely Diced.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- You need 1 Stick of Celery Finely Diced.
- Get 1 of Garlic Clove Finely Diced.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- Take of As required Coriander flavoured Raita to serve.
- Prepare 3 cups of Vegetable Stock(homemade).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Roasted Pumpkin Risotto:
- Clean and soak rice for at least an hour..
- Heat a pan and dry roast pumpkin pieces in low flame until they get charred..
- Remove and grind to a paste with little water. I kept some small pieces un grinded and kept aside..
- Heat the vegetable stock to a slow simmer..
- I make vegetable stock by boiling 1 carrot, 1 onion cut into small pieces, some green peas, salt and pepper for half an hour in slow flame and then drain and reserved the stock..
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil over a medium heat and then add the onion, garlic and celery and cook for 5 minutes until softened..
- Add in the rice stirring until the grains become translucent..
- Add the small cubed carrot, capsicum and roasted pumpkin pieces..
- Now stir in the hot vegetable stock 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring continually in medium high heat..
- Make sure all of the stock has been incorporated each time and the pan is dry..
- Repeat this until all of the stock is incorporated and the rice is cooked completely. It will take about 20-25 minutes to cook rice completely..
- Now stir in the pumpkin puree and incorporate well. Add pepper and salt..
- Cover with the lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- The texture of your risotto should be soft yet not mashy..
- Serve the risotto with coriander flavoured yoghurt and garnish with some greens and chilli flakes..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Roasted Pumpkin Risotto turns your day cheerful.