What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy no-bake banoffee pie recipe. To cook easy no-bake banoffee pie you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie:
- Provide of For the biscuit base.
- You need 300 g of HobNobs.
- Take 125 g of melted butter.
- Provide of For the Filling.
- Prepare 1 of x 397g can Nestle Caramel.
- Provide 2-3 of large bananas.
- Prepare of For the whipped cream topping.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- You need 1 TBSP of icing sugar.
- Take of Chocolate shavings.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie:
- Lightly grease and line with baking parchment a 20cm/8inch springform cake pan or loose-bottom tart pan. Only line the bottom..
- Make the base: whiz up the biscuits in a food processor, or bash them inside a plastic bag using a rolling pin. Do this until the biscuits are fine breadcrumbs..
- Add the melted butter and mix well until the mixture resembles wet sand..
- Press the biscuit mix into the base and up the sides of your prepared tin. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour until set.
- When the base has set, remove from the fridge and pour the Nestle Caramel into the base evenly. Smooth out. Slice the bananas and evenly place each slice over the caramel until it is fully covered. Place back into the fridge while you make the cream topping.
- Next, whisk the double cream until you have very soft peaks. Add the vanilla and icing sugar and beat in, until the cream becomes slightly stiffer, still keeping soft peaks. Be very careful to keep an eye on the thickness, as you don’t want to over-whisk the cream!.
- Remove the pie carefully from the tin and place on a serving plate. Dollop the cream onto the pie and finish with chocolate shavings. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve..
Banoffee Pie is not a British Classic, it is far too young a recipe. No matter its age, the Banoffee Pie is loved throughout the land. The beauty of this recipe is the bringing together of a biscuit crumb crust (held together with butter) and then a filling of deep caramel. Banoffee Pie requires no baking, only assembling a handful of ingredients but it tastes so decadent, no one will ever think shortcuts were taken! I absolutely love ending a great meal with something easy but equally impressive.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie makes your day cheerful.