Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for delicious Spiced Fish FiloParcel recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spiced Fish FiloParcel recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced fish filoparcel recipe. You can have spiced fish filoparcel using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Spiced Fish FiloParcel:
- Take 4 sheets of filo (2 per parcel).
- Use of melted butter to brush pastry.
- Prepare 6 of king prawn.
- Provide 2 of sml fillet of fish, basa, salmon, cod etc your choice.
- Take 1 of sml brown onion.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
- Take of big handful frozen peas.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masla.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Provide 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Spiced Fish FiloParcel:
- In a pan heat some oil and butter and lightly fry the onion and all the spices..
- Add the coconut milk to the spices and bring to a simmer..
- Add the fish and poach..
- Add the chilli and frozen peas and stir through..
- Take off the heat and allow to cool..
- Chop the coriander and add to the mixture..
- Lay one filo sheet like a square on a board and brush with butter, place another sheet on top with the corner in the middle at the top so there are corners sticking out all the way around, brush with butter again and spoon the fish mixture into the centre of the pastry. They bring the corners all together and scrunch up at the top and brush with butter again (grate a little parmesan on top if you like, optional).
- Pop into a preheated oven, about 190, for aprox 20mins or until piping hot..
- Serve with a side salad and turmeric roasties..
Make your own flavoured couscous by mixing your favourite spice mix into plain couscous. Discover our best filo pastry recipes that guarantee a crispy filo pastry every time. All of the recipes have been triple-tested by the Good Housekeeping Cookery Team. This Middle Eastern-inspired spiced lamb parcel is a comforting weekend dish to feed all the family. The flaky filo pastry keeps the fish moist and delicious.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spiced Fish FiloParcel makes your day joyful.