What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Plain Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese stuffed Paratha – Vegetarian Recipe recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Plain Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese stuffed Paratha – Vegetarian Recipe recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to plain cheese paratha recipe i cheese paratha recipe i cheese stuffed paratha – vegetarian recipe recipe. To make plain cheese paratha recipe i cheese paratha recipe i cheese stuffed paratha – vegetarian recipe you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Plain Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese stuffed Paratha – Vegetarian Recipe:
- You need of For The Dough.
- Use 440 grams of Flour Maida.
- Prepare 120 gram of whole wheat flour.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Use 2 teaspoon of oil or ghee (clarified butter).
- Take As needed of water for kneading.
- Provide of For The Cheese Stuffing.
- Take 1 cup of tightly packed grated cheese, Mozrella.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare as required of For frying Paratha.
- You need as needed of Ghee or oil roasting the parathas.
- Take as required of some maida flour for dusting.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Plain Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese stuffed Paratha – Vegetarian Recipe:
- Kneading Dough In a large mixing bowl or plate/tray take 120 gram whole wheat flour, and 440 gram flour maida ¼ tsp salt, 2 tsp oil or ghee. Add some water. Mix everything and begin to knead into a smooth and soft dough. Add more water if required while kneading. Cover and keep the dough aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Making Cheese Paratha Stuffing In a bowl or plate, take the stuffing ingredients. Grated Mozrella cheese. No need to add salt as cheese already has a lot of salt. Keep aside..
- Assembling And Stuffing Cheese Paratha Pinch small balls from the dough. Roll them between your palms. Flatten them and dust with whole wheat flour.
- Roll the paratha into a round of about 7 to 8 inches in diameter or about the size of a normal roti or chapati. Begin to roll the paratha. Dust some more flour if required..
- On one of the rolled dough circle, place the cheese stuffing in the center and keep about 2 inch empty space from the sides..
- Gently fold circle of top and make square shape and press and seal the edges with your fingertips..
- Making Cheese Paratha On a hot tawa (skillet or griddle) place the rolled paratha. The tawa should be hot and not at a low temperature. Cooking parathas at a low flame will harden them. Parathas ideally are crisp as well as soft..
- When the base is partly cooked, flip the paratha. Spread some ghee on the partly cooked part. Flip again and this time this side has to be cooked more than the previous side. You will see brown spots on the paratha. Spread some ghee on this side too..
- Flip again once or twice till both the sides are cooked properly. You should see crisp brown spots on the paratha. Press the paratha edges with a spatula or spoon, so that they are fried well..
- Once the paratha has cooked well. Remove them from the tawa and serve them hot. Make all parathas this Serve these cheese paratha hot with yogurt or mango pickle or tomato ketchup..
- Pl see the video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Plain Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese Paratha Recipe I Cheese stuffed Paratha – Vegetarian Recipe turns your day cheerful.