Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Buttermilk parathas recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Buttermilk parathas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk parathas recipe. You can have buttermilk parathas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Buttermilk parathas:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Get Pinch of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Buttermilk parathas:
- Mix all ingredients – flour, baking powder, salt, dried parsley, crushed garlic, sugar – together.
- Make dough using buttermilk and leave to rest for a while.
- Make a soft dough and make balls.
- Roll out oblong not too thin.
- Fry on a medium to hot tawa and put ghee once. Heat in oven put garlic butter and grill till sizzling..enjoy.
Knead again and divide into balls. The dough for parathas is much like the dough for chapatis. Buttermilk or chaas help in digestion as it has very good bacteria. Probiotics in chaas acts as a mild laxative but, in case of diarrhoea and dysentery, it is a boon, if chaas is used with rice. They help in weight reduction, good for your heart and build immunity.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Buttermilk parathas turns your day joyful.