What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Fried Samosa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fried Samosa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried samosa recipe. You can have fried samosa using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Fried Samosa:
- Use 1 of Maida (all -purpose flour)dough.
- Use 3-4 of Potatoes boiled.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide as needed of Oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Fried Samosa:
- Take a bowl. Add boiled potatoes in it and mash well.
- Add spices and mix well.
- Take some maida dough. Roll it and cut into half.
- Add potato suffing and roll it into the shape of samosa..
- Take a pan. Add oil in it.
- Fry these samosa until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney..
Remove the fried samosas from the hot oil using a slotted spoon or tongs and place on to a sheet tray fitted with a cooling rack. Samosa is one dish that is bound to bring water in your mouth. Recall the taste of the street Halwai's hot aloo samosas that we normally have with. To air fry frozen samosas simply remove your samosas from the packaging and discard any excess pastry that has fallen off. Samosas are a deep fried conical shaped pastry stuffed with Potatoes and spices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fried Samosa turns your day joyful.