Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for best Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti and meatballs in tomato sauce recipe. You can cook spaghetti and meatballs in tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce:
- Get of Spaghetti.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Oil.
- Take 2 cup of Minced beef.
- Use 1 envelope of Knorr kofta spices mix or your choice of spices..
- Take 1 can of Garlic flavored tomato sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce:
- Boil your spaghetti in salted water..
- Drain your spaghetti and add half tablespoon of olive oil (I love adding olive oil to noodles it gives a nice taste !) , then put aside..
- Mix your beef with salt ,pepper, and spices. Then shape in to meatballs..
- Fry your meatballs in oil..
- Prepare your sauce pan and add abit of olive oil..
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste ,a bit of salt and half a cup of water. Then cover for 10 minutes..
- Add then your meatballs. And abit of Parmesan cheese and let it cook for another 15-20 minutes or until done..
- Serve your spaghetti with your meatball sauce topped with some Parmesan cheese ! Happy meal☺️☺️☺️.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Spaghetti And Meatballs In Tomato Sauce makes your day joyful.