Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger macaroni casserole recipe. To make cheeseburger macaroni casserole you need 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole:
- You need 24 oz of package dry pasta (elbows, shells, etc.).
- Use 2 lb of ground beef (or turkey).
- Provide of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Use of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Cheese sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used cheddar jack).
- Take of Optional mix-ins:.
- Provide of cooked bacon, crumbled (optional).
- Get of diced tomatoes (optional).
- Provide of diced onions (optional).
- Get of diced peppers, such as jalapeños (optional).
- Get of sauteed mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of bread crumbs (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Do not rinse. Put pasta in a large bowl..
- Season ground beef with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce as desired. Scramble in skillet until done, remove from heat, drain off grease..
- Make the cheese sauce:.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and cook until it just starts to brown. Reduce heat..
- Whisk in milk a little at a time until all milk is added and sauce is smooth..
- Add 2 cups shredded cheese to sauce, a little at a time, stirring until cheese is melted. For a more cheesy sauce, you can add additional cheese. If the sauce gets too thick, stir in a little more milk..
- [For a shortcut cheese sauce, skip steps 4-6 and do this instead: In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat. Add half a cup of milk and half a box of Velveeta, cut into small chunks. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until Velveeta is melted. Add extra shredded cheese, if desired, and stir until melted. Add extra milk, if needed, to bring sauce to desired consitency.].
- Add ground beef and any desired mix-ins (bacon, onions, etc.) to cheese sauce and stir until mixed in well..
- Pour cheese sauce mixture over cooked pasta. Toss until pasta is well-coated with cheese sauce and other ingredients are evenly mixed in..
- Put pasta mixture into a large, oven-proof casserole dish or pan. Top with shredded cheese and bread crumbs, if desired. (Or you could divide the mixture between loaf pans before topping.).
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bread crumbs are browned. Let cool slightly before serving..
Drain well, return to pot, and set aside. While preparing the macaroni, saute the ground beef and onion in a skillet until ground beef is fully cooked and onion is transparent. Drain and transfer to the casserole dish. Remove from the oven and top with remaining dressing, lettuce, tomatoes and pickle slices. By Penolopy Bulnick Etsy Store Follow.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole makes your day cheerful.