What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Oven samosa trial 1 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Oven samosa trial 1 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven samosa trial 1 recipe. You can have oven samosa trial 1 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Oven samosa trial 1:
- Take of About 10 pieces Samosa filo sheets(sold ready made frozen).
- Provide 1 of tuna -in -oil can.
- Get 3 of medium-small potatoes.
- You need 2 of small onions.
- Prepare 2 of medium-small carrots.
- Use 2 handful of choped corriander.
- Get 1 of medium Lemon(juiced to 3 table spoons).
- Use of Spices:black seed,cumin seed,mustard seed(half tsp each).
- You need of Spices: 1 teaspoon curry powder,2 teaspn salt,half spoon garlic.
- Provide 4 table spoon of cooking oil.
- Prepare of For the glue (quatr cup plain flour ad in about half of tht watr.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Oven samosa trial 1:
- Preps:open tuna can and pour out the oil(see pic).then defrost the pastry and place wet cloth over it and under,to keep from drying out set aside..
- Marinate tuna,set aside while prep the onions,chop finely. and potatoes.chop potaties into small cubes.
- Pan frying the onions in about 3 tablespoons of oil.when golden brown,add potatoes.then add rest of spice.
- Add about quater cup of water in order to cook potatoes thru.simmer until potatoes are soft..
- Meanwhile peel,slice and finely grate the carrots.(note that this grating also produces some little water from carrots so add in just as it is).also chop and since corriander..
- Now add in carrots,and the tuna.and lastly add choped corriander.
- Let cook for a while until mostly all water is dried.add the lemon juice and stir.and then set aside.let cool until ready to fill into the pastry,(you can divide roughly into about ten portions.).
- Now once cooled,make your pocket shapes and add a table spoon in each pocket.or put following in corner and then fold add glue turn over,fold add glue and envole it!!!.
- Keep glueing together bits that poke out or cracked.and set on a pre oiled tray one by one. (pls note that you can brush just about a tablespoon of oil to cover all the tray base,no need to add alot of oil as it will all be absorbed by the pastries).
- When all ready then preheat oven few minutes and add in the trays.use high medium heat and the samosa will be crunchie.check them when Browning at edges will be ready or can leave to brown at middle a bit more if prefer…here the tray was swapped as to cook evenly as the lower tray were not cooked as higher up tray..be careful while hands in oven and on tray,set on serving plate and serve immediately before crunchy disappears!.bismillah enjoy..(make a qwick sauce like here or a fancy one like.
- Tested on crunchyness after some hours…it collapsed(was foldable by half) but edible still.
My usual shortcut is to use phyllo dough to make samosa triangles which can be baked in the oven. Slightly spicy, full of flavour, my easy vegan filo samosas are yummy comfort food, and since they are baked, contain a fraction of the calories of fried ones. I know, I know, samosas are not supposed to be made with filo pastry but I had a half a pack in the 'fridge which needed to be used up, and y'know. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Oven samosa trial 1 makes your day cheerful.