What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty easy whole grain pasta pesto recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent easy whole grain pasta pesto recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy whole grain pasta pesto recipe. To cook easy whole grain pasta pesto you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty easy whole grain pasta pesto:
- Take 100 grams of whole grain pasta.
- Provide 6 piece of cherrytomatoes.
- You need 75 grams of pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Get 15 grams of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing easy whole grain pasta pesto:
- Boil the pasta as long as recommended and put in in a bowl.
- Add a dash of olive oil along with the pesto sauce and the pine nuts.
- Cut the cherrytomatoes in halves and add them to the pasta.
- Add a dash of lemon juice to add freshness.
- Add parmesan cheese and a bit of salt.
I had fresh spinach-infused whole grain tagliatelle, that takes the least time to make and looks nice. You can take any pasta you want though: fusilli, rotini, penne, spaghetti, etc. Feel free to use any pesto you like/have as. This meatless mushroom whole grain penne recipes certainly isn't lacking. Lightly browned mushrooms and a homemade walnut pesto give it plenty of depth.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your easy whole grain pasta pesto turns your day cheerful.