Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Vegetarian Samosa recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Vegetarian Samosa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian samosa recipe. To make vegetarian samosa you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Vegetarian Samosa:
- Use 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Get 1 of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare Half of a mug of Peas.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Instant Mash Potato.
- Use 2 of Clothes of Chopped Garlic.
- Provide 2 of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- Take 1 Pint of Water.
- Use 1 of Heaped Dessert Spoon of Mild Curry Powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Ground Turmeric.
- Get of Salt & Pepper to season.
- Use 4 Sheets of Pancake/Samosa Pastry.
- Prepare of Egg White to seal.
- Use of Cooking Oil in a pan or deep fat fryer.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Vegetarian Samosa:
- Place all the vegetables, water, stock cubes, curry & Turmeric powder into a saucepan and simmer until soft..
- Remove the pan from the heat and place the mix into a bowl and slowly add the dried potato powder until it’s thickened. I like to keep it a little moist like a wet mash. Add salt and pepper to taste, then leave to cool..
- Take 4 sheets of pastry and cut in half..
- There are two ways to fill Samosas, by creating an envelope folding the pastry down into triangles or the way I will show you to get the same effect..
- Place a heaped dessert spoonful of cold mixture in the top corner leaving an edge. Fold over the first turn to create your first triangle, then fold again to make another triangle and repeat the pattern until you reach the bottom. Brush with egg white to create the seal on the last turn..
- You can also make mini cocktail rolls for party dinner canapés..
- Preheat your oil to about 180 or (test with a corner to see if it’s bubbling).
- I normally put 2 in at a time because it’s easier to manage, they only require about 30 seconds max on each side, then flip over until both sides are golden brown. Remove from the oil and drain on a cooling rack with a catch tray underneath. That’s it, you are ready to serve..
- They can be made in advance and reheated in an oven, ideal snack and easy to make. If you like spicy food try adding some chilli to the veg mix prior to cooking. As always, enjoy..
Super Crispy Vegetable Samosas that are full of peas and potatoes and infused with just enough spices and heat. Ever since I made this east African chapatti, I have been dying to make vegan samosas – African Style, if there is such a way of making it. Samosa is probably the most popular Indian snack. Fried puffed pastry filled with spicy potatoes and green peas. No one can resist samosas, a mouthwatering snack.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vegetarian Samosa makes your day joyful.