Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Mini samosa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Mini samosa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini samosa recipe. You can have mini samosa using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Mini samosa:
- Use of For stuffing.
- You need 5-6 of Boiled patato.
- Provide 3-5 tsp of Boiled or frozen peas.
- Provide Half of inch ginger.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Coriander seed.
- Use 50 gm of Panner.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Dry ginger powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 of green chilli.
- Use 1/4 tsp of hing.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of For dough.
- Provide 2 cup of Maida.
- Take 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 3 (5 tsp) of oil.
- Provide 5-6 tsp of Water approx.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Mini samosa:
- For dough : take maida in a bowl add oil and crumble them Until it hold a shape. Add carom seeds, salt and water Knead it stiff dough. Leave for 30 – 40 minutes cover with a musk cloth..
- Boil potatoes until done. 8 to 9 whistles on high heat with natural pressure release if using stove-top pressure cooker or if using Instant Pot, high pressure 12 minutes with natural pressure release on a trivet with 1 cup water in the bottom of the pot..
- In a pan add tsp oil add peas to fry add coriander seeds, green chilli and ginger wait for ginger aroma goes away..
- Add boiled mashes potato and add all spices and mix it properly. Add Panner if it's tight otw it start crumbling. You can skip to add Panner at this. this.
- Shape and fry the samosa: Once the dough has rested, give it a quick knead. Then divide the dough into 7 equal parts..
- Roll one dough ball into a circle-oval kind of shape, around 6-7 inches in diameter and then cut it into two parts..
- Take one part and apply water on the straight edge/side..
- Now bring the two ends of the straight edge together and pinch them to form a cone. Pinch the pointed ends to make it a perfect cone shape..
- Fill the samosa with the potato filling, around 1 to 2 tablespoons. Don't overfill the samosa. You can add Paneer if it is soft but make sure it should be dry..
- Now again apply water all around the circumference of the cone as you have to seal it. Pinch the opposite side (side opposite to where you pinched to form the cone) to form a plate (see step-by-step pictures above). Then pinch the edges and seal the samosa..
- Your samosa is now ready. Repeat the same process with remaining dough. Always remember to keep the filled samosa covered with a moist cloth while roll and fill the others..
- Now heat oil in a kadai on low heat. To check if oil is ready, drop a small piece of dough into the oil. It should take few seconds to come up to the surface. That means the oil is ready. Drop the shaped samosas into the oil..
- Fry on low heat. After around 10-12 minutes, the samosa will become firm and light brown in color. At this point, increase the heat to medium and fry until it gets nicely browned..
- Don't overcrowd the kadai, fry 4-5 samosas at a time. And each batch will take around 20 minutes since we fry on low heat so be patient.
- Once you finish frying one batch, lower the heat again to low and wait until the temperature of the oil drops and then add the second batch..
This mini samosa is not only tasty but you can make it easily and this can be stored for more than a week. This samosa taste amazing with a cup of tea or coffee. I was making my list for this diwali based on viewers requested recipe and this dry samosa and dry kachori recipe was on top of my list. Lunch box idea; Healthy and Easy COOKIE DOUGH Bars low cal, high protein *weight loss* Each triangular Mini Spicy Pumpkin Samosa looks like a typical Indian savory, with the expected golden, flaky pastry exterior. Bite size moong dal filled Mini Samosa will be the perfect addition to your Diwali menu!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Mini samosa makes your day cheerful.