Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornish pasty toyohira-style recipe. You can cook cornish pasty toyohira-style using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style:
- Use 2 of frozen pie sheets.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 100 g of Potato ("Haruka" potato from Toyohira).
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 80 g of Ground meat (pork).
- Take 1 teaspoon of Grated ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style:
- Peel the onion and the potato and dice..
- Stir-fry grated ginger and ground pork with soy sauce, mirin, sugar..
- Stretch pie sheets into a circle of about 15cm..
- Place a round plate upside down on them and cut the dough along the shape of the plate..
- Put the potato, ground pork and the onion on the upper half of the sheets, leaving 1.5cm from the rim of cut circular dough..
- Brush beaten egg to the rim of the dough and put the edges together..
- Fold the dough to form a half-circle, put small holes on the surface and brush beaten egg..
- Pre heat the oven to 190℃ and bake the dough for 1 hour..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style makes your day joyful.