Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Cream Cheese ♡ White Chocolate Truffle recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Cream Cheese ♡ White Chocolate Truffle recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese ♡ white chocolate truffle recipe. To cook cream cheese ♡ white chocolate truffle you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Cream Cheese ♡ White Chocolate Truffle:
- Take 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Get 40 grams of White Chocolate.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Rum.
- Prepare 25 grams of Dried Fruits (Raisins or Mixed).
- Prepare 15 grams of Walnuts.
- Use 1 of Van Houten Pure Cocoa.
- Take 1 dash of under 1/2 teaspoon ※Optional: Cinnamon powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Cream Cheese ♡ White Chocolate Truffle:
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature or heat in the microwave to soften. Chop the walnuts and dried fruits into moderately fine pieces..
- Chop the white chocolate finely and microwave in a heat-resistant dish to soften. Mix well until all the chocolate is smoothly melted..
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and use a whisk to whip until smooth. Add the sugar and mix. Add the rum and continue mixing..
- Now add the melted white chocolate and mix it in. When it becomes smooth, add the walnuts and dried fruits. Mix everything together..
- It's fine to leave it in the bowl but if you want it to harden quickly, spread it flat and cool it in the refrigerator until it becomes easier to roll. Chilling it for about 2 hours should be fine..
- Sift cocoa powder into a bowl and lightly coat your hands with butter or moisten them and form the dough into balls. Roll around in the cocoa powder to coat..
- The balls are difficult to handle while they're still sticky, but once they're coated with cocoa powder, you'll be able to shape them nicely..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder through a tea strainer and onto the chocolate from above. Leave in the fridge for at least 1.5~2 hours, or chill overnight until hardened. Then they're finished..
- They are so soft that they melt in your mouth.♡ Before wrapping, sprinkle cocoa powder one more time for that extra touch to improve the presentation. ♫.
- P.S.♫ These smell and taste wonderful if you mix in about 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with the cocoa powder. Please give it a try.❤.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cream Cheese ♡ White Chocolate Truffle makes your day cheerful.