Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Potli Samosa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Potli Samosa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potli samosa recipe. To make potli samosa you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Potli Samosa:
- Use 1 Cup of all-purpose flour (or use 1/2 Aata and 1/2 Maida).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil for dough.
- You need as needed of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/4 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dry Mango Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chopped Green Chillies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 Tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Provide 4 tsp of Spring Onion Greens finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Potli Samosa:
- First we have to make a dough. For dough – Take all-purpose flour. Add oil and little salt and mix it well. Add little little water at a time and make semi soft dough. Cover it and leave it for 10-15 minutes..
- Take boiled potato, peel them and mesh it with hands. Now take oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, put asafoetida, fennel seeds and mustard seeds. Now put chopped green chilli’s and sauté for a while. Add green peas and sauté well. Now add coriander seeds, coriander powder, turmeric powder, black salt, white salt, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, garam masala and sauté for a while..
- Now add boiled potatoes, chopped coriander and mix it well. Sauté for another 1 minute. Now stuffing is ready to use. Let it cool down. Now make a small size ball..
- Put dough on a rolling board. Divide in a small size balls. Keep all the balls in a box or cover the balls. Now take 1 ball and roll it. Make puri size circle. Now put the stuffing ball in the center and press a little, apply water around the stuffing ball. Now fold in pleated. Press gently in the middle. Gently shape it like a potli and make a round from the down side..
- With the gentle hands open it up like a flower. Heat oil at low flame and gently put the potlis. Spread oil on the top of them. After a while increased to flame (medium). Once potlis are almost fully cooked then increase heat to high to give the nice colour. Now take out all the potlis..
- For knot – Dip spring onion leaves in hot oil and take out immediately(for make a little soft). Use these spring onion to decorate the potlis. Take spring opinion leave and roll it on top of the potli. You can see in the picture. Now Potli Samosas are ready to eat😊.
The Potli Samosa literally means little package of samosa and it sure lives up to its name! It is a fun little combination of deliciously cooked peas, potatoes and the crispy goodness of maida. Sabrini Potli Samosa are samosas made in a unique potli shape, and are really delicious to eat. Crispy from outside and soft from inside. Small bites and shape that your kids or even adults would.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Potli Samosa turns your day cheerful.