Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Kisir (Turkish bulgur salad) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Kisir (Turkish bulgur salad) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kisir (turkish bulgur salad) recipe. You can cook kisir (turkish bulgur salad) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Kisir (Turkish bulgur salad):
- Use 1 cup of fine bulgur.
- Use 2/3 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions.
- You need 1/4 of cucumber (optional).
- Prepare 10 branches of parsley.
- Use 10 branches of mint.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of mild chilli paste.
- Get 1 table spoon of tomato paste.
- Use 4 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 table spoon of pomegranate sour.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
- Provide of Ground cumin.
- Take of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Kisir (Turkish bulgur salad):
- Here are all the ingredients..
- Put the bulgur into a large bowl. Add the hot water and stir. The water should wet all the bulgur and a little bit of water should be left at the bottom; that's the right amount ;)..
- Wait for 10min for bulgur to get cooked..
- Add chilli and tomato paste. Stir well until all the bulgur is reddish/orange colour..
- Finely chop all the greens, add them and stir..
- Add juice of 1 lemon, 2 table spoon of pomegranate sour, 4-5 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil..
- Add a pinch of cumin (not much), a pinch of ground black pepper and depending on how salty the pastes are, a pinch of salt. And mix everything well. Kisir is ready!.
- I enjoy eating this salad along with lettuce. In some variations lettuce is finely chopped into the salad too. You can try both! Enjoy! 😋😉 "Afiyet olsun!".
Kısır is one of our favourite Turkish recipes – an absolutely perfect bulgur wheat meze dish if you have a few friends coming round. Question: When is tabbouleh not tabbouleh? Answer: When it is a Turkish dish made with slightly different ingredients and called kısır. Turkish bulgur salad, also known as kisir is a popular Turkish salad recipe made mainly with bulgur. It's popular all around Turkey and you can find it in every Turkish household.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Kisir (Turkish bulgur salad) makes your day joyful.