Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread recipe. You can have tuna mayo sandwich with rice bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread:
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Take 3/4 cup of almond powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Use 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3 g of yeast.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- Take 1 of small tin tuna.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- You need of dried parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread:
- Soak rice in water for more than 3 hours. And blend rice, sugar, yeast and sugar in blender until very smooth..
- Put in bowl and keep warm place until double in size. I kept in 40℃ oven for 1 hour..
- Melt butter and mix in batter..
- Bake in 200℃ preheated oven for 40 minutes..
- Make tuna Mayo.
- This bread is so soft and taste is so nice. Enjoy 🥰 My family’s breakfast..
Whether with mayo or without, these tuna salad sandwiches hit all the right notes, thanks to a secret umami I'm half open to the counterargument about the pleasures of squishy-sweet bread surrounding the Mediterranean-Style Mayo-Free Tuna Salad. Some folks just don't like mayo. Tuna Salad Sandwich With a Bite! · Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo, scallions cut on the bias served on a bed of steamed rice – YES please!! When it's all folded into creamy mayonnaise, sandwich perfection is achieved. Toast your sandwich bread to up the crunchy contrast even more, and be sure to top those sandwiches with lettuce, tomato and a tangy dill pickle.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Tuna Mayo Sandwich with Rice Bread turns your day cheerful.