Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Cheese Paratha recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cheese Paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese paratha recipe. To make cheese paratha you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Cheese Paratha:
- Prepare 1.5 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use slices of Cheese.
- Use of Mixed herbs.
- You need of Ghee or butter.
- Use of Ketchup for serving.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Cheese Paratha:
- Take whole wheat flour in mixing bowl add salt, oil and water make soft dough.
- Take one roundel roll it out add cheese slice and sprinkle some mixed herbs and fold.
- Fold it from all four sides to form a small square, now dust some flour on rolling board and start rolling it..
- Heat pan add parathas apply ghee or butter and roast it till it turns crisp and golden brown colour, now grate some cheese on it and serve with ketchup or chutney..
Mix well without adding any water at first. The fenugreek will give off some water. Cheese paratha is a delicious whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced cheese stuffing. Place another one over the spread. Heat a girdle, apply butter or ghee on it and cook on medium heat until browned.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Cheese Paratha makes your day cheerful.