Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Orzo Pasta Salad recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Orzo Pasta Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo pasta salad recipe. You can cook orzo pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Orzo Pasta Salad:
- You need 1 C of orzo.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves; smashed.
- Take 1 oz of basil.
- Take 1 of lemon; zested & juiced.
- You need 1/2 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Take 1/2 of red onion; medium dice.
- Provide 1/2 C of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 8 slices of bacon.
- Use 6 of large leaves spinach; chiffonade.
- You need 4 oz of mozzarella cheese; small dice.
- Use 3 of Campari tomatoes; seeded & small dice.
- Use of kosher salt & black pepper; as needed.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Orzo Pasta Salad:
- Combine basil, garlic, red onion, pepper flakes, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, and a large pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until combined..
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Add orzo. Cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain. Spread out on a plate and cool in refrigerator..
- Combine orzo, spinach, cheese, and tomatoes in a small mixing bowl. Add dressing. Fold to combine. Cover and let sit in fridge overnight to marinate..
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400° for approximately 12 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat and reserve for another use. Pat bacon dry with paper towels. Roughly chop to a small dice..
- Fold 3/4 of bacon into salad amd reserve remaining bacon for garnish..
- Variations; Feta, oregano, zucchini, mint, parsely, roasted or raw bell peppers, roasted garlic/tomatoes, cucumber, white vinegar, champagne vinegar, white wine vinegar, sherry vinegar, port, peppadew, arugula, pepperoncini, provolone, pepperoni, toasted pine nuts, parmesean, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, olives, giardenera, anchovies, habanero, gouda, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, goat cheese, pancetta, prosciutto, caramelized onions or shallots,.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Orzo Pasta Salad makes your day joyful.