Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Samosa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Samosa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa recipe. You can have samosa using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Samosa:
- Prepare as needed of Oil for frying.
- Get of Samosa dough.
- You need 2 cup of Refined flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Carom seeds/ajwain.
- Use 1/4 cup of Oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Take of Samosa stuffing.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds/saunf.
- Take pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Aamchur(dry mango powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 4 of Boiled potatoes.
- Take 5 of Cashew nuts.
- Take 2 tsp of Raisins.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Samosa:
- Take refined flour,oil,salt and carom seeds(ajwain) and make a dough and let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Now take oil in pan…add cumin seeds,crushed coriander seeds,fennel.seeds,hing let it turn aromatic add ginger and chopped green chilli and saute well..
- Now add peas and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,aamchur,garam masala,crushed peppercons,salt and saute on low flame till it turns aromatic..
- Add boiled potatoes and mix well while mashing slightly till it holds perfect texture……add cashew nuts,raisins and coriander leaves and mix it well..
- Now roll the dough into oval shape….cut it into half and give it shape of samosa..
- Fry it on low to medium flame..
- Samosa are ready to serve..
Samosa is usually stuffed with potato stuffing. I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Samosas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Samosa makes your day cheerful.