Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Samosa-aloo samosa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Samosa-aloo samosa recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa-aloo samosa recipe. To make samosa-aloo samosa you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Samosa-aloo samosa:
- Use of For dough:-.
- Use 11/2 cup of maida.
- Take 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of ajwain(optional).
- Prepare of Stuffing:-.
- You need 6 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- You need 11/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- Get As required of Oil-for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Samosa-aloo samosa:
- Knead the hard dough by mixing all the ingredients.& let it rest for 10mins.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Heat oil…add ginger chilli paste,turmeric powder red chilli powder &dhania powder.
- Pour this to mashed potatoes,add salt garam masala dry mango powder and coriander leaves…mix well.
- Take a small portion of dough…roll it and cut it into half.
- Stick with water…and fill the stuffing..stick with water and keep for 10mins before frying.
- Heat oil and fry on medium flame.
- Serve with tamarind chutney green chutney or ketchup.
Yes, it's really delicious in case you are wondering. The best part is that this dish is vegetarian so you don't have to worry about that. Samosa is traditionally made with all purpose flour or maida. But you can swap in some of the maida for whole wheat flour (atta). All purpose flour provides flakier results, and whole wheat flour samosas will result in a denser samosa pastry, but they still be very tasty!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Samosa-aloo samosa turns your day joyful.