What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Mini Crustless veggie quiches recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mini Crustless veggie quiches recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini crustless veggie quiches recipe. To make mini crustless veggie quiches you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Mini Crustless veggie quiches:
- Take 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion, peeled and chopped.
- Take 100 g of Broccoli, washed and sliced.
- You need 100 g of Cauliflower, washed and sliced.
- You need 250 g of Any cheese of you choice, grated.
- Provide 50 g of Feta cheese.
- You need 250 g of Swiss chard spinach, cleaned and roughly chopped.
- You need 4 of Baby marrows, cleaned and grated.
- Prepare 250 g of any mushrooms of your choice, cleaned and roughly chopped or torn.
- Provide 250 ml of milk.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic flakes.
- Use Pinch of dried Oregano.
- Use Pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Get Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Use 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Mini Crustless veggie quiches:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. On the stove, Sauté on a medium heat, all the veggies(excluding the baby marrow) in a pan with olive oil. Set aside to cool once cooked..
- In a bowl, add the milk, eggs, both cheeses and beat lightly to combine..
- Add the sautéed veggie mix to the milk and egg mixture and stir to combine..
- In a lightly greased muffin pan or round pie dish, add the quiche mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden brown around the edges. Take out of the oven and set aside to cool. Serve with a salad of your choice or as is. Any protein or other veg can of course be added to this recipe..
Beat eggs in bowl, add salt and pepper add cool veggies to eggs and mix well. Mini crustless quiches with no pastry, perfect for lunchboxes or even breakfast. Filled with peppers, mushrooms and tasty ham, this healthy mini quiche recipe also happen to be gluten free. Filled with peppers, mushrooms and tasty ham, this healthy mini quiche recipe also happen to be gluten free. An easy quiche without having to make pastry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mini Crustless veggie quiches turns your day joyful.