What’s up friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Puff pastry 1 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Puff pastry 1 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to puff pastry 1 recipe. You can cook puff pastry 1 using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Puff pastry 1:
- Prepare of For the beurrage.
- Take 300 g of butter.
- Use 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare of For the detrempe.
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get of Ice water enough to make a soft dough.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Puff pastry 1:
- Start my making the beurrage. Cue the butter in to small pieces and add the flour and mix till it’s well combined.
- Cover it with a cling film-and form a square shape with it. Refrigerate for 20 mins.
- To make the dough out all the dough ingredients in a bowl and slowly add the ice water to form a soft dough cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Now the lamination stage (the folding stage) roll the dough in to rectangle (do not over roll to avoid the butter from leaking while rolling) put the butter in the middle and fold as seen below.
- Gently roll and cover it again and put in to th freezer for 20mins.
- After 29 minutes roll and fold again as shown below.
- Keep on freezing and rolling and folding for as many times as you want (depending on how many layers you want your pastry to be mine is 16 layers).
- Store your pastry in a cling firm tightly covered for up to months. Use it in both sweet and savory treats.
- Look at he beautiful multi buttery layers.
Like I said, these beauties are incredibly versatile. If you've ever wanted to make puff pastry from scratch, this is the recipe. Puff pastry puffs into thin delicate layers as it bakes, making it perfect for breakfast pastries, beef wellington and tempting pies. If you're using your fingertips, pinch the butter and smear it through the flour. Puff pastry, also known as pâte feuilletée, is a flaky light pastry made from a laminated dough composed of dough (détrempe) and butter or other solid fat (beurrage).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Puff pastry 1 makes your day joyful.