Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for best Steamed Sultana Buns recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Steamed Sultana Buns recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed sultana buns recipe. You can have steamed sultana buns using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Steamed Sultana Buns:
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of large Egg.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 10-20 g of Butter *melted.
- Use 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sultanas *OR add as much as you like.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Steamed Sultana Buns:
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, and mix to form a soft dough. Divide into 8 portions and roll into balls. Place each ball on a piece of baking paper (size 10 x 10cm)..
- Pour water into a steamer pot and bring to the boil over high heat. Place buns into steamer, cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes. Repeat with remaining buns. Serve warm..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Steamed Sultana Buns turns your day joyful.