What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Apple Puff Pastry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Apple Puff Pastry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple puff pastry recipe. To make apple puff pastry you need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Apple Puff Pastry:
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of maida.
- You need 1/2 cup +3tbsp of cold cubed butter.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of ice cold water.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 of beaten egg for glazing (milk wash for veg).
- You need 1 of medium cored apple thinly sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Apple Puff Pastry:
- In a large bowl sift the flour and salt. Add butter to the flour, using a fork, mix until crumbs are formed..
- Add the water and mix until water is incorporated. Don’t overwork the dough as butter chunks need to remain visible. Wrap it with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Onto a lightly floured work surface, roll the dough to a rectangle of about 15 cm X 45 cm. Fold the top third down to the center, then the bottom third up and over that. If necessary brush the excess flour. Turn it to the left or right and roll out again to three times the length. Repeat the rolling and folding for a total of 4 to 6 times. If the dough gets sticky during the process refrigerate for 30 minutes and continue..
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes before rolling to use.
- Preheat oven to 190 and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix sugar with cinnamon..
- Onto a floured surface roll the dough into rectangle. Cut the dough into 6 pieces. Transfer the dough pieces on to prepared baking tray.
- Use a fork to prick the center of each pastry and brush with beaten egg..
- Sprinkle some of the cinnamon sugar over the pastries and arrange apple slices into the center of each. Sprinkle some more cinnamon sugar on top of apples..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden..
- Cool completely to a wire rack. Dust with powdered sugar before serving if desired..
Place apple filling in center of squares. Fold over puff pastry to create a triangle and gently press edges together. Using a fork, press edges to seal (see note). Brush with eggwash and sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar. Place second pastry square on the top of the already filled pastry to form a pocket.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Apple Puff Pastry makes your day joyful.