Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for best Artichoke spinach lasagna recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Artichoke spinach lasagna recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to artichoke spinach lasagna recipe. You can cook artichoke spinach lasagna using 16 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Artichoke spinach lasagna:
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1 of can(14 1/2 ounces) vegetable or chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary, crushed.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1 of can(14 ounces) water- packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered.
- You need 1 package (10 ounces) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Get 1 of jar(15 ounces) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Provide 12 of no- cooked lasagna noodles.
- Get 3 cups (12 ounces) of shredded part- skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese or feta cheese.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of each dried oregano, parsley flakes and basil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Artichoke spinach lasagna:
Cook the frozen spinach according to the package directions. Drain the spinach very well removing as much liquid as possible. This post may contain affiliate links. How to Make Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Rolls. When done, lay out flat on a sheet to prevent them from sticking together while preparing.
Recipe : Artichoke spinach lasagna
Eating healthy is something we all would like to perform, though it might be trying. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right food decisions. Eating healthy is all about what you take in, making your decisions very vital to your own results.
All these ought to really be varied, because you should eat 2 1/2 glasses of these each day. You ought to begin eating more of the dark vegetables, such as broccili and spinach. Carrots and sweet potatoes are good also. You should also eat more dry beans such as peas, pinto beans, and sometimes even kidney beans.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Artichoke spinach lasagna makes your day joyful.