Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Maple-Soy Sauce Red Snapper recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Maple-Soy Sauce Red Snapper recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple-soy sauce red snapper recipe. To cook maple-soy sauce red snapper you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Maple-Soy Sauce Red Snapper:
- You need 6 pieces of red snapper.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Get of pepper and salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Maple-Soy Sauce Red Snapper:
- Cut red snapper and spring onion..
- Fry spring onion with butter and season with salt and pepper. (1/2 tablespoon butter).
- Clean the frying pan and add butter to grill the red snapper. Bake first the skin of red snapper. (1 tablespoon butter).
- Mix soy sauce and maple syrup and pour the sauce and cook for a minute..
- Garnish with spring onion. This is today’s dinner. 😆💝🌸.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts & Bacon will become your NEW favourite way to eat Brussels Spouts! Pan fried Brussels sprouts and bacon baked in a cheesy creamy garlic sauce, and topped with bubbling mozzarella and parmesan cheese! with Mashed Potatoes & Maple-Soy Pan Sauce. Our vegetarian recipes contain no red meat, poultry, fish, or seafood, and may include eggs, animal-based dairy products, and honey. Maple Soy Glazed Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash with Bacon. Meanwhile, in a small sauce pot, combine the syrup and soy sauce.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Maple-Soy Sauce Red Snapper makes your day joyful.