Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Paratha recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paratha recipe. To cook paratha you only need 5 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Paratha:
- Get 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Provide of Ghee for rolling and frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Paratha:
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl..
- Mix well with hands. If it looks dry, add water..
- Keep mixing till all loose bits of dough is gone..
- Take the dough out onto a clean surface dusted with flour. Knead dough till smooth.
- Put dough back into the bowl and cover with a clean damp cloth. Keep out for at least 1 ½ hour. This process makes the dough soft and pliable..
- After the dough has set, place on a clean flat surface dusted with flour and Knead into a log..
- Divide equally into 12-15 portions..
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle using a rolling pin. Spread ½tsp of ghee on dough circle and roll up using your hands..
- Stretch the rolled dough out and roll to make a snail shell. This will create layers when rolled out and cooked..
- Press with hands..
- Roll out with rolling pin..
- Rub some ghee on flat pan and fry for 2 min on medium heat..
- Flip over. If the paratha looks dry, spread ½ tsp of ghee on the cooked side. Flip again and if it's dry do the same with the ghee..
Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast. Paratha variants when suffed with vegetables / spieces. See more ideas about paratha, food, indian food recipes. Aloo paratha is a north Indian breakfast, made with a potato stuffing and generous butter. A super easy recipe with side dish for paratha too.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Paratha makes your day joyful.