Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Prune Pistachio Almond Bars recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Prune Pistachio Almond Bars recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prune pistachio almond bars recipe. You can cook prune pistachio almond bars using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Prune Pistachio Almond Bars:
- Get of Dry Ingredients:.
- Provide 2 cups of oats.
- Take 1 cup of seed mix.
- Use 1/2 cup of pistachios (shelled).
- Use 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Use 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Take of Wet Ingredients:.
- Use 2 cups of prunes (pitted).
- Use 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tablespoon of molasses (or honey for a sweeter taste).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Prune Pistachio Almond Bars:
- Blend dry ingredients in a food processor, until well combined. Scoop out and set aside..
- I used a sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and linseeds mix..
- Blend the wet ingredients till smooth..
- Add oats mixture to the prune mixture and blitz till well combined..
- Line a glass dish with baking paper, scoop mixture in and press down..
- Refrigerate overnight..
- Cut into bars and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Prune Pistachio Almond Bars makes your day joyful.